- Lawyer at Michalis Neokleous LLB
- Public Prosecutor at Attorney Generals Department – Cyprus
- 2015 – 2016 (1 year) Practice at the Attorneys General office, as a criminal proceedings prosecutor.
- Police Constable at Police
- 2006 – 2015 (9 years) Worked as a Police Officer. Stationed at several Police stations as an investigator, worked at C.I.D, and at the crime prevention unit.
- University of London International Program
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), General Law, 2012 – 2015 – Grade: Second Class (Hon’s)
- Master of Laws (LLM), General Law, 2015 – 2017
- Police Academy
- 2008-2011, First of my class, Third of whole year
Skills & Expertise
- Criminal Law
- Contract Law
- Company Law